Effective Date: June 07, 2018
Collection of Information
We collect the following types of information when you interact with our Services:
• Device Identifiers
When you interact with our Services, we do not require you to provide information that identifies you personally. Instead, we collect and identify your device primarily using your mobile device advertising identifier, e.g. Apple’s iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID.
• User Names
If you would like to participate in our leaderboards, keep track of your game progress or play our multiplayer games, we may ask you to provide a username. To help protect your privacy, please do not choose a username which could be used to personally identify you.
• Other Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information that you provide to us, for example when you communicate with others or post, upload or store content, contact our Technical Support team. We do not collect information that identifies specific individuals (such as name, email address, physical address, GPS or phone number). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide any personal information to us.
• Log Information
We automatically collect information about your use of our Services. This only includes your IP address and your username.
• Location Information
We derive information about your general location (city, country) from your IP address. We do not collect precise location data, such as GPS coordinates, that could be used to pinpoint your physical location.
• Information from Cookies and Other Technologies
We collect information using cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, count visits, and understand how users interact with ads. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
• Information from Others.
We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third parties, and affiliates. For example, when you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Google Play Game Services, iOS Game Center or Facebook), we collect information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by those services.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
• Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
• Save and associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across Cappy1 Games Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID;
• Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Advertising Services Provided by Others
Sharing of Information
We do not share, sell or license information of our users. Only where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by law.
In most cases, you can easily delete your data at any time by deleting the app and/or resetting your Advertiser ID. We can no longer associate any stored data with you. If you have linked a social account (e.g. Facebook, Google Play Game Services or Game Center), then you can unlink the app with those social providers to disassociate yourself with any stored data. If you do this, your unique username and game play may no longer be retrievable. If you have any further questions regarding remove of data, please contact Cappy1 Games.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. However, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
You have the ability to turn application notifications on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device. If you wish to allow or discontinue receiving Push Notifications or Local Notification, please change the settings on your mobile device.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
• Legal Basis for Processing. If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
• We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested).
• We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to keep track of your game play.
• We have your consent to do so. For example, we may seek your consent to show you interest-based ads.
• Data Subject Requests. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to withdraw a consent you previously provided, or to object to or request that we restrict certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
• Questions or Complaints. If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm